Registration & Cancellation Policy
- Class registration must take place through the online portal. Student information including name, email, phone, and mailing address is required for registration. Students can create a login and password to save this information for future registrations.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration. GST will be charged on all classes and workshops.
- Credit card payments must be completed at the time of checkout.
- If payment by e-transfer is preferred, select e-transfer at checkout. E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jennifer Olson Studios is registered for auto-deposit and security questions are not required. Your e-transfer payment must be received within 2 business days to hold your place in the class.
- If you prefer to pay by cheque, select cheque at checkout. Please make cheques payable to Jennifer Olson Studios. Mail to: 2086 Kendal Ave. Victoria, BC V8P 1R9. Cheques must be received within 5 business days to hold your place in the class.
- Registrations can be made on behalf of others if their full contact information is provided. Registrations can be transferred to other students if the request is made by email prior to the start of the class or workshop.
- A wait list will be kept for sold out classes. If a space becomes available, you will receive email notification that you can register for the class. You will then have 24hrs to complete your registration before the space is offered to the next individual on the wait list.
- Should you have to cancel your registration, a full refund (less a $20 administrative fee) will be made if your request is received 14 days prior to the first class. If you cancel closer than 14 days prior, no refund will be made. Tuition may be credited towards a future class if cancellation is made at least 7 days prior, providing availability.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations received within 7 days of the class or workshop. A credit towards a future class will only be given if the space can be filled by an individual on the wait list.
- No refunds will be given for online classes.
- Private lessons must be paid in full in advance. 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellations or rescheduling. As this time has been set aside for you, refunds will not be given for private lessons cancelled with less than 2 days’ notice.
- Due to a limited class schedule, make-ups or credits for missed classes cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Jennifer Olson Studios reserves the right to cancel class dates. Full refunds will be given for cancelled classes and workshops.
- If a course, workshop, or portion of needs to be rescheduled due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, Jennifer will reschedule the class at a suitable date and time. A credit for the workshop, or prorated portion of the class, will be issued for students who are unable to attend the new date.
- I strive for all students to be happy with their class and workshop experiences. If you are dissatisfied with your class, please contact me and we will find a way to make it right.
- Students receive a 10% discount on art supplies from Island Blue. Simply indicate that you are a student at Jennifer Olson Studios at time of purchase.
- Students receive a 10% discount on custom picture framing through Jennifer Olson Studios.
- Customized classes can be scheduled for your own group of 5 or more students. (currently unavailable due to Covid-19).
Private lessons are available upon request. Contact us for further information. Pricing for private lessons is $50/hr on weekdays and $80/hr on weekends. Evening lessons are currently unavailable. In-person sessions are booked at a 2 hr minimum and take place at Jennifer’s studio. If you prefer for Jennifer to come to your home or other venue, additional fees for travel will apply. Online private lessons take place through Zoom and are scheduled at a 1 hr minimum. Full payment for all private lessons is due at the time of booking.