Shipping & Return Policy
- Jennifer Olson Studios currently offers shipping within Canada.
- Please contact us for shipping quotes to international destinations and for all larger products.
- Paintings are shipped via Canada Post with shipping costs calculated at checkout. Shipping must be paid in full at the time of purchase. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Free local pickup at the studio is available for customers in Victoria, BC. Select “free local pickup” at checkout and contact us to arrange a pick-up time.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure the items and shipping address are entered correctly at checkout.
- There is often a very small window of processing time in which you can change your order or shipping address. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request; however, please understand that changes cannot be made after your order has been processed.
Tracking & Shipping Times
- You will be provided with a tracking number for your shipment.
- Shipping times are always an estimate. The actual delivery time will vary due to external factors beyond our control. We will do our best to have your shipment to you in a timely fashion.
- You will be notified by email when your order has been processed and shipped.
- Please note that art cards are sent as letter mail and are not issued tracking numbers.
- All sales are final. We are not able to accept returns of original paintings.
- If you are unsure of the size or colours of an artwork and want to be able to visualize it in your space, please contact us for assistance. We will do our best to create a visual mock-up of the painting in your room so you can purchase with confidence.
- If you live in the Greater Victoria Area, a viewing of original art in your home can be arranged upon request. Fees are associated with this service. Please contact us for details.
- Please allow 2 weeks processing time (prior to shipping) for all print sales.
- All sales are final. Prints are carefully produced by a trusted local printer upon purchase. As your print is being made to order specifically for you, please understand that we cannot accept returns for prints and reproductions.
- If you would like to better understand how a print might look in your home, or which size to order, please contact us in advance.
- Original art can be exchanged in-person within a period of 3 days from the date of purchase.
- To qualify for exchange, paintings must be returned in-person (not shipped) and in perfect condition.
- The purchase price can be credited towards an alternate artwork.
- This is an exchange-only policy. Refunds will not be issued.
- We do our best to package your art carefully to industry standards. Although very rare, there is potential for damage to occur through the shipping process.
- If your product arrives damaged, please contact us and provide photographs of the damage. We will discuss how to best proceed on a case-by-case basis.
- We do not accept returns for online art classes.
- In-person art classes must be cancelled 14 days prior to the start date for a refund. Refunds are issued in the original method of payment and are subject to a $20 administration fee.
- Credit card refunds often take several weeks to fully process.
- A tuition credit may be issued for the full balance of a cancelled class up to 7 days prior to the start date. The credit can be used toward a future class of your choice, providing availability. Tuition credits cannot be used toward the purchase of products.
- For more information, visit our art class registration and cancellation policy.